Loading...

Friday, June 14, 2013

Tellah Collaborates With Capleton For Devine Love


Fast rising dancehall/reggae artiste Tellah recently released a brand new single titled Divine Love which was done in tandem with topflight dancehall artiste Capleton.

“I recently recorded a brand new single with Capleton, it’s a very good song, it has very positive message and the fans love it, everywhere I go people are telling me they love my song with capleton,” said Tellah.

Tellah says Divine Love has been generating a lot of buzz on the airwaves since it was released two weeks ago.

“Devine Love is doing very well, it’s getting a lot of airplay locally and in the US, Costa Rica, Antigua and Canada, it’s a good look,” said the artiste. She’s also enjoying good attention with her previously released single called Mothers Cry.

 “Mothers Cry is also doing very well, it’s on a whole lot of mix tapes in Jamaica, Canada and the US, and I’ve been getting a lot of dubplate request for this song from DJs and selectors all over the world. According to Tellah she is very confident that her career is on the right path and it won’t be long before she gets the attention she deserves. 

“I’ve been working long and hard in the business and I’m a very determined person. Failure is not an option for me, I must make it to the top and I know my big break is just around the corner so I’m just gonna keep on working hard, always doing my best to record good quality songs that the fans will love and deliver my best when I touch the stage,” said the artiste.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment