Loading...

Friday, November 8, 2013

Charley Black Rocks HITZ 92 FM Road Show


International Dancehall artiste Charley Black was in fine form last Saturday night when he performed at the HITZ 92 FM Road Show at Scaggy’s in Browns Town, St Ann. Performing in the wee hours of the morning Charley Black had the crowd in a tizzy.

Reeling off hit such as Lighta, We Nuh Fraid, New Fren, Wine & Kotch, Agony and Rich This Year, he had the patrons begging for more.

“This is my second performance at home since I finished my European tour. It’s really a nice feeling to get such a warm reception from the people. It’s always nice to perform at home especially when you have been away for a while.

Every song I did got a big forward, the people really love my music and I appreciate that, without the fans an artistes are nothing, I cherish the support of my fans” said the artiste.

After Charley Black introduced his latest single titled Loyalty to huge forwards from the audience, he made his exit amidst loud cries for more. “I am really looking forward to performing for the people in Browns Town again soon. Every time I go there I get a lot of love, the other morning it’s as if they didn't want me to leave the stage, but I had to. I hope next time I will be able to give them a longer performance,” said Charley Black.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment