Loading...

Friday, March 20, 2015

Sean Sonic Enjoys Success With Pawty Song


So Seriouz recording artiste Sean Sonic is looking forward to a bright future in the music business. The talented singjay who hails from the parish of Manchester is currently blowing up the local airwaves with his sizzling hot, Dancehall track titled Pawty, which was done in tandem with Mr. Khool.

“I feel very excited about what’s happening with my song. We’ve been doing a lot of promotion for Pawty and it's paying off. Everywhere I go people are telling me it’s going to be a hit,” said Sonic.

The video for Pawty is also enjoying strong rotation on a number of local TV stations.

“My video is getting a lot of rotation, it's playing on all the top video shows and it’s also getting a lot of hits on YouTube.”

Determined to build on the success of Pawty, Sean Sonic is currently busy in the studios working on a number of new songs.

“Since the start of the year I’ve been doing a lot of recordings. So far I have recorded some very good songs and I am looking forward to the release of an EP later this year.”

Also on the cards for Sean Sonic is the release a brand new single titled Gal A Call Me. “Right now I’m getting ready to release a new single called, Gal A Call Me. This single will be released soon, it's a certified club banger,” said the artiste.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment