Loading...

Friday, April 10, 2015

Imar Shephard Pleased With Career Progression


Nyah Bless Music recording artiste Imar Shephard is pleased with the progression of his career.
Since the start of the year the hard working singer has enjoyed a lot of attention with the release of his up-tempo Soca infused single called Do It, which was released in January. This single was quickly followed up in February with the release of a beautiful love ballad titled feelings which was done in tandem with St. Kitts born singer Natassaja.

Both songs are currently enjoying heavy rotation on a number of popular local radio stations.
“Since I started working with Nyah Bless Music I’ve seen a big difference in my career. So far I’ve been doing a lot recordings and promotion, I’ve also been doing a lot of shows. Working with this company has helped me to elevate myself in the music industry. It’s good to working with a professional team who has my best interest at heart.”
Imar Shephard has also been very busy on the live show scene. His most recent performance was at the weekly live showcase at Cricket superstar Chris Gayle’s Tripple Century Sports Bar in New Kingston.

Performing songs such as Black & Beautiful, Woman I Need You and Do It, he left the audience mesmerized, begging for more. “Performing at Tripple Century was another great experience for me. I view all my performances as stepping stones towards greater things.”
Imar Shephard is currently in the studios working on a number of new projects. He is also booked to perform at several upcoming events.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment