Loading...

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Kashu Drops Money 'Mi Need You' Video‏


Dancehall deejay Kashu recently released the music video for his latest single titled Money Mi Need You. The video was shot on location in Los Angeles under the guidance of popular Holly Wood music video director Ray Decambra.

“I just dropped the video for my new song called Money Mi Need You, this video was done in Los Angeles, we did it about a month ago. Since it drop over a week ago everyone has been talking about it, the quality of it madd,” said the artist.

Kashu recently returned from the US after a five month long promotional tour that saw him crisscrossing from the East Coast to the West Coast. During the tour he did a number of radio and television interviews, as well as live performances and studio work.

“I just completed a five month promotional tour of the US, it was very good I did a lot of work in the New York Tristate area and California, it was very productive, even though I suffered a little car accident while I was in California.”

According to Kashu now that he is back home he is going to be spending a lot of time in the studios, as he prepares to release a number of new singles as and his debut album that is slated for a summer release.

“Since I returned, I have been in the studios working none stop, I am getting ready to drop a bunch of new songs and I am also working on my debut album,” said Kashu Man.
Unknown Developer/Blogger

Dancehall Ent is designed to broadcasting dancehall and reggae entertainment on a global level.Our E-magazine features entertainment news from Jamaica and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment